Hiring: Substitute Registered Nurses
Are you a registered nurse?
Looking for something rewarding to do?
Want to work around your own schedule?
The Shaler Area School District is looking for RNs interested in becoming a Nurse Substitute. Assignments are flexible and opportunities are available at any of our District Schools.
- Current PA nursing license
- Current CPR certification
- Clearances up to date
Job description includes but not limited to:
- Care of injuries and illnesses
- Administration of medication
- Training to participate in health screening for vision/hearing/growth
- Attend field trips to accompany student/students with medical needs.
If interested: Contact Shelly Langell at Central Office at 412-492-1200 ext. 2809